Lump on BTA - any ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crowbar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crowbar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
59
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I've had this BTA for a few months now, and it's always been nice and happy. Recently my clownfish has taken up residence in it and I feel like it's looked extra big and content.

Today I noticed this weird little bump on its body, though. It doesn't seem to be behaving any differently or have any sort of injury, and it hasn't moved around from its current spot at all, so I know it didn't get caught in the powerhead or anything.

Any idea what this could be?

IMG_20200525_171811.jpg MVIMG_20200525_171806.jpg
 
I wouldn’t be worried about it. It’s not a cut and if it seems healthy and happy, don’t freak out lol nems are weird
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new