OP
OP
JVI90gREEF

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like an xmen. Not rainbow rasta but similar.

You're right, it is similar to both x-men and rainbow rasta. I've pic stitched all three, a pic of xmen, mine, and myfrags rainbow rasta. The face on mine has a solid purpleish color until right before the skirt it's solid red. Then the skirt on mine holds the same pattern as the xmen, but with orange/green/orange/purple/orange. Very good call! Might have to come up with a name for mine ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374754925.969035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
JVI90gREEF

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually looking at it a little closer, the skirt goes from the color ring of purple to a ring of red, which runs into the face as well!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374755266.917963.jpg

Genesis Corals

Genesis 1:21
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
X-Rainbows?! I'm really interested if there is a "true" ID for these.

Being that corals are collected from so many different reefs and imported by so many importers, even the one with "true" ID are probably not the same exact coral. If you plan on selling them, just let people know where you got them and don't try to claim a certain lineage that doesn't exist. Lineage is overrated on one hand and often lied about on the other. Great coral, enjoy it for what it is.

OP
OP
JVI90gREEF

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that corals are collected from so many different reefs and imported by so many importers, even the one with "true" ID are probably not the same exact coral. If you plan on selling them, just let people know where you got them and don't try to claim a certain lineage that doesn't exist. Lineage is overrated on one hand and often lied about on the other. Great coral, enjoy it for what it is.

Yeah I hear you, no false claims here...just think it would be cool to be able to name a Paly!!! Lol

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have his morph too. I thinks its coming in wild with a bunch of those pink rhinos and purple with white skirt zoas.

I thought it was lunar eclipse too, but the skirt is getting more and more color in it.

IMAG1787_zpsb46d3574.jpg

OP
OP
JVI90gREEF

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have his morph too. I thinks its coming in wild with a bunch of those pink rhinos and purple with white skirt zoas.

I thought it was lunar eclipse too, but the skirt is getting more and more color in it.

IMAG1787_zpsb46d3574.jpg

That's a sick Paly too, but definitely very different from mine. Especially in the past two days he's really opened up and started showing much brighter coloring in the face while being open more!!! Very purple with a pinkish red ring that bleeds into the skirt. Check it out!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374886680.490009.jpg

OP
OP
JVI90gREEF

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They haven't at all, they have some maturing to do...they were indeed! This was a pic from a few weeks ago when they were initially fragged.

Last edited:

1.0reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow Eclipse, but sell them at the price of say, Rastas, so you get some $ and broke zoa lovers can get them lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.7%
Back