Lunar Simulator on a Max Nano.

Fsh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want to get a Lunar simulator for my RedSea Max Nano on my Neptune Apex. I’m just wondering the best way to go about attaching the LED’s. Has anybody done it?

People tend to add them to their metal halides but I just have a Kessil A360 Tuna Blue on mine. I don’t know if it would be doable to attach the LED’s to it? My other thought was to attach them to the back panel that separates The display from the sump. Do you think this would give appropriate coverage?

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new