Lurking danger 75g Dragon Lair

Looks awesome Dawn, beautiful fish selection!
Thanks Kevin. I am very happy with my fish, especially since they all get along very well. I do not have a fish for pest control which is why I want a possum wrasse.
 
@kevgib67 , please don't look at the cyano. It just happens to be the worst where those torches are. I hope its long enough.
 
@kevgib67 , please don't look at the cyano. It just happens to be the worst where those torches are. I hope its long enough.
Ya, I think they should get a little more and placed higher off the sand. Here’s the difference between the flow on my frogspawn and hammers compared to the torches. Your torches appear to be getting the same amount as your hammers.

 
Ya, I think they should get a little more and placed higher off the sand. Here’s the difference between the flow on my frogspawn and hammers compared to the torches. Your torches appear to be getting the same amount as your hammers.

I could try moving them up higher. I will let you know how that goes.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new