Luz azules y blancos

reefsanz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buenas tardes compañeros quería preguntaros sobre el tema de luz para acros y lps es verdad que se puede tener los canales al 100% azules y de blanco con un 3% y seguirán las acroporas creciendo sin problema?

OP
OP
R

reefsanz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buenas tardes compañeros quería preguntaros sobre el tema de luz para acros y lps es verdad que se puede tener los canales al 100% azules y de blanco con un 3% y seguirán las acroporas creciendo sin problema?
Good afternoon, colleagues, I wanted to ask you about the issue of light for acros and lps. Is it true that you can have the channels at 100% blue and white with 3% and the acropores will continue to grow without problem?

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the intensity of the light and coral location, which change between different light fixtures and tanks.

I’d recommend to go slow with any change you introduce and closely watch the reaction of the corals over the course of weeks.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the intensity of the light and coral location, which change between different light fixtures and tanks.

I’d recommend to go slow with any change you introduce and closely watch the reaction of the corals over the course of weeks.
This. Depending on the lights and area of coverage some lights at full blast won't be as much as another at 10%

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back