Lympho?

kweigum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to see your opinions on this fish…. Curious if you think this is Lympho? Fairly new blue jaw to the system and a few days after adding he grew this little mass on if little dorsal fin…. Thought it was some sort of bacterial infection at first but now it’s kinda smaller in size and growing a couple little lumps in it….. sorry about the crappy pic. He’s still very shy when I walk in the room….
DC209CAF-3C80-4D1E-9B1B-9B675EE04BF4.jpeg

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does not look like lympho. That looks like a tear of the dorsal fin and or spine. Have you noticed any aggression among tank mates?

OP
OP
K

kweigum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does not look like lympho. That looks like a tear of the dorsal fin and or spine. Have you noticed any aggression among tank mates?
Not at all. He did use it to hold himself upright on my rocks for a couple days when I got him…. He may have injured it then… he had some major buoyancy issues( was up floating on his side When I recieved him and could barely move)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back