Lyretail Anthia dried food

ajanicki10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
10
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three lyretail anthias that I have been feeding frozen cyclops. Since I have started feeding cyclops, my whole tank loves them. I am going to be out of town soon and wanted to setup an auto feeder for them. Does anyone have any recommendations on dry food to put in auto feeder that is similar to cyclops?
 
It's not similar, my my lyretail loves Thera-A pellets that are made with garlic, seaweed sheets, and spirulina flakes. Maybe yours would eat one of those?
 
In 9-10 months, I have not been able to get my lyretails to eat any dry food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new