OP
OP
lyscer

lyscer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I can't seem to get anything to grow I have been on an equipment kick (since I can control more of that). I wanted to check my PH since that is 1 area I have never checked and since I am in the process of building a calcium reactor I decided that I should hook up my Arduino to a PH probe.

o9d0d5I.jpg

Here it is installed in the equipment cabinet next to the tank:
uGhQbKp.jpg

Here is the new UI that I made to support the pH probe with logic to automatically turn the outlet off if the PH drops below a designated range.
R6vXexY.jpg

(not shown, the time spent troubleshooting why all my temps were reporting 0 degrees, I had a bad probe that has been in the tank the last year - once I pulled that out everthing started reading again - yay for information)

And then this weekend I finally finished my floating canopy so I put it in place.

yQJoD7L.jpg

Here is the regulator I finished up about a month ago all ready for my CaRx to get finished
qIxG5SY.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
lyscer

lyscer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
071D3F61-6889-414E-8218-8E3AC00EAA28.jpeg
Thought I’d post an updated FTS. Things have been growing pretty decent the past couple years since I switched salts and got a calcium reactor for stabilization of alk.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 43 39.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 57 51.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back