M&T's Shallow Rimless Nano Reef

Those filefish are gorgeous! Are you still running the reef octopus skimmer?
 
Great thread, just got done reading it all! Somehow ended up here while I was doing some research on wrasse, I'd like to start keeping a few, and am definitely glad I did. I currently have a 30g 24x24x12 deep blue rimless that I have been going back and forth on putting together. This thread may have just pushed me over the edge and I just might go forward with the idea of connecting it into the 90g display I'm working on and using the space underneath the stand to house the electronics and possibly ATO container for the system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new