macawmagic's 75

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll the tank has been up for about 2 years now. 75 gallon display. 30 breeder frag tank, 29 anemone tank. sump is a big refugium FILLED with cheato. das ex-2 skimmer. 1/4 drop in chiller. trying to hook up my geo 618 calcium reactor. 2 x 250 watt de helio's 20k with 2 daylight and 2 actinic vho's.

I just took all the pics. Here's a link. If you're bored, look through it. there's A LOT of pictures. I tried to take a picture of every coral so I could have a good database for my collection. Now I somehow have to get it all organized. LOL.

please let me know if the link doesn't work.

coral list pictures by macawmagic - Photobucket
 
Awesome pics bro! I went through all 223 pics! I can now name some of the frags I got from you ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new