MACNA 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Reef2Reef! Ryan and I will be on our way to MACNA shortly to check out some new products! If you have anything you want to see, let me know and I will try to grab some photos for you :) I've got a lot of stuff on my radar I need to checkout!

PS, if you are at the show and see us, come say hi!

- RT
 
I would like to see some info, pictures, news from the Neptune Systems booth. It's always exciting to see their new products and Terrence is just phenomenal. I'd especially like to hear about the progress of the COR pump and the availability on it.
 
I would like to see some info, pictures, news from the Neptune Systems booth. It's always exciting to see their new products and Terrence is just phenomenal. I'd especially like to hear about the progress of the COR pump and the availability on it.

Good call! I did grab a couple photos from their setup. I'll upload the pics today :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new