MACNA 2018!!! Who's going?!

shiftline

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
462
Reaction score
397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As many of you know MACNA 2018 is going to be held in Las Vegas this year (Heck yes! cheap to get to!) which will be pretty sweet. This year is the 30th Aniversary which means it will be BIG! I'm super stoked for it.

Who is all going?

 
Shoot, I wish I was going! ;Shifty
 
Just because I love you all and incase your slacking and don’t have tickets... $10 Discount!!!!

49e51a93ff5646533dc2870ed6cfb39a.png
 
We will be there!
 
I'll be in Vegas that weekend so I will be there.
 
How many reasons do we need to put together to get everyone in Vegas on September 7th! You need a full conference pass or a Saturda Night Banquet ticket to see Veron's presentation!

macna.org/attend

MACNA 2018 Keynote Magazine.png
 
MACNA 2018 is out.

MACNA 2018 by MACNAhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macna-2018/id1405046430?mt=8
 
You can view our MACNA app at app.macna.org and/or download it to your iOS or Google Play device (just search MACNA).

It is a great took to browse the schedule, speakers, and make MACNA friends! And will be your pocket guide while you are at the conference.
Have fun!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new