Macna reef crystals salt rebate form

  • Thread starter Thread starter waterboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

waterboy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea what forum this would go in but here goes.

My wife threw out our turkey carcass in an instant ocean reef crystals box. I bought a 200 gallon box of reef crystals for the rebate. I have another box, but the UPC is 12 digits? The rebate form has only space for 8 digits. Did the UPC number change? My current box is 0-51378-01702-2. The form asks for the 10-digit UPC with the first and last digits blanked out: - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -

Has anyone filled this out? What do I put in the pair of 4 boxes? I hate rebates...

Thanks.
 
Yeah. The other UPC is even longer but has the same number in the middle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new