MACNA Vendor Sales/Discounts

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to attending my first MACNA shortly!!!! :). Having not been before, do the vendors tend to run specials at the event? I have a couple pieces of hardware I need and I'm trying to decide whether or not to order now or wait for the event.

Please advise.

Best,
Denise

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like you're after dry goods, and therefore it simply depends on the vendor. Some will be selling items, some will be "for display only", and others will sell the stuff they don't want to carry/ship back on Sunday.

When in doubt, ask. :)

OP
OP
dmw913

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like you're after dry goods, and therefore it simply depends on the vendor. Some will be selling items, some will be "for display only", and others will sell the stuff they don't want to carry/ship back on Sunday.

When in doubt, ask. :)
Thanks! Looking for both actually. Can't wait!

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally many vendors sell their display units but you cannot pick them up to the very end of the show. So that would mean 5 pm Sunday generally.

Chemi-pure

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to attending my first MACNA shortly!!!! :). Having not been before, do the vendors tend to run specials at the event? I have a couple pieces of hardware I need and I'm trying to decide whether or not to order now or wait for the event.

Please advise.

Best,
Denise

We will not be running product discounts during this show, but we will be giving a lot of product away for FREE! Each day, the first 300 people to booth #742 receive a free bottle of Chemi-pure Blue. As an added bonus, if you sign up for a written or video testimonial, you get a free raffle ticket for a chance at winning a year supply of Chemi-pure Blue. So the first thing you want to do when you get into MACNA is run on over to our booth to make sure you're one of the first 300 lucky attendees that stops by.

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed that a lot of vendors do what Chemi-pure is doing. They will run contests or drawings at their booth to generate interest in their products. Some of them will sell stuff and some don't. Quite a lot of what you see is from the actual manufacturers and they don't sell to the general public anyway. I would still wait to purchase anything until after MACNA. You may see something new or if you talk to the vendor that makes what you think you want now, they may tell you about something new in the pipeline that they recommend. Lots of good information to be absorbed prior to making a purchase.

Back