MACNA XX Club Zoa Get Together!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well its about a year away, but MACNA 20 is going to be only 100 miles from me and since I planned on going anyway this makes it even better!

I just want to get you all thinking about taking some time off and us having a big CZ get together in ATL.

What do you guys think? Anybody down?

:D

edwing206

Visca el Barça!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in washington. WAAAAY too far. Plus, I'm only 16, can't afford a plane ticket. Is it going to be anywhere near washington in the future?

CHAR3

ZOAKEEPERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Macna Xx

I'm looking forward to Atlanta and will be sure to look you all up. I've been in contact with Margi Shindell the MACNA XX Co-Chair and she said they will be sending out periodic E-mails to update everyone on the speakers and topics. Definatly something to look forward to! Anybody going to Fosters and Smith in June? Flying to Rhinelander from anywhere is a nightmare so were driving in.

CHAR3

ZOAKEEPERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Registration

Oh yea, pay up before end of this Sept. I believe its only 89 bucks. Pay up before end of year its only 109. registration. So sign up early.I may be wrong on registration prices, if I am shoot the next person that post. And I'll pray I'm right next time!!!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 135 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back