Macna

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
7,216
Reaction score
400
Location
WEST TEXAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many people wish they were at Macna this year?
 
I wish I could be there too!
 
Colorado is closer for me so i may get to go in 2014.
 
I had tickets and the room booked for months. Then suddenly I started house sopping and found a great place that both me and the wife love. So I had to sell the tickets and give away the room because suddenly I have lenders looking at my bank statements every week....

Timing is everything...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new