Macro Lens reccomendation for Nikon D70

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMSKI333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
50
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

The Sony Cyber shot isn't cutting it anymore and I am looking to upgrade my camera. My girlfriend has a Nikon D70 and I was considering just buying a macro lens for her camera and then I can use it. (two birds)

Two questions:

1) Will a Nikon D70 do the trick for high end shots?
2) What Macro Lens should I buy?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new