Macroalgae aquaecapes!(iwagumi style, and others)

  • Thread starter Thread starter stE26wy14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stE26wy14

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
7,186
Reaction score
4,303
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched tsa's newest macro algae video and as a planted tanker, I was thinking, does anyone have a planted macro algae saltwater tank modeled after a iwagumi aqauscape? if not, please share either way! I wanna see your macro algae scapes!
 
@Tigahboy has a very clean looking Macro tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new