Macroalgae Tank

bensoo00

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
236
Reaction score
53
Location
Blue Bell
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sick of my 125g mixed reef. I hate looking at all my colorful corals. I hate blue! I hate green! Also, I just picked up this massive red alga from Florida, so it's now time to spend more money and make something cool.
 
1724822901441.png

10 gallons
 
1724823128880.png


More macros coming in soon but for now, this is it! Full spectrum light and the bottom gets around 100 par with the top getting 140 ish. Sponges get fed weekly and are very orange and spongey
 
Great tank. I'm planning to something similar on a 25g. Something like 8lbs of tampa bay saltwater live rock with all the critters and grow them out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new