Mad Dawg's 14g nano mixed reef project

Mad Dawg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Herriman, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 14 gallon BioCube for Christmas. I set it up with live rock from another hobbyist, CaribSea live sand and live water from my LFS. I've got a cleaning crew in it and am planning on putting some zoas, a green polyp and a percula clown in it this weekend if the water continues to test well. I've got a Koralia Nano coming in the mail and I'd like to swap the bio balls for a mini-fuge.

2010-01-30_sm.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new