Magnet cleaners for 15mm glass

offthehook

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
157
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My glass is about 15mm thick (see picture). Right now I have a medium mag float from the tank I will be transferring over from and it won’t cut it on the new tank. So debating between the tunze care strong, large mag float and algae free hammerhead. Also open to others. Any thoughts from those that have similar thickness of glass?

78768583295__86021EA6-E8ED-47A1-83DE-7B8A88D338AA.jpeg
 
Mighty Magnet
I have 1” thick acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new