Magnetic Frag Rack

chowchow10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
180
Reaction score
40
Location
Winter Springs, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a good Magnetic Frag rack to use in my tank. Can anyone chime in on what they have? Ive seen the reviews that the Eshopps is not strong enough of a magnet.
 
I have the eshopps one and it is strong enough for a 3/8" thickness. I like how clean they look as well
 
i make my own with egg crates. i have an eshopps but it keeps tipping over.
 
Im looking for a good Magnetic Frag rack to use in my tank. Can anyone chime in on what they have? Ive seen the reviews that the Eshopps is not strong enough of a magnet.
Eshopps is flat out garbage I'm sending mine back--it can't hold its own weight up much less a little current or a frag...
 
Watch out for eshopps...the seals on the magnetic leak water over time and will rust and corrode...not good for saltwater at all...
 
Oh I'm done their product is GARBAGE!! I've got my magnafloats holding it up till I find a replacement
 
I am looking at frag a rack. I bought one last week and it said it was delivered but it wasn't there. I have heard good things about them
 
got a buddy who used to make them out of acrylic. he says it was pretty easy. could always make your own. hardest part would be finding magnets that are wrapped well enough not to leak.
 
I am looking at frag a rack. I bought one last week and it said it was delivered but it wasn't there. I have heard good things about them

Same thing happened to me today. USPS.com said they left it at 5 a.m. this morning at or in my mailbox.... NOT!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new