Magnicifica Marbeled foot

  • Thread starter Thread starter ktran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ktran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
130
Location
Tustin, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a cool pic to share of a magnifica I'm conditioning right now. Never seen this in my days of collecting nems and thought I'd share with everyone.

Seen all the reds, purples, no colored bases but this is a first.

1000025432.jpg
 
You get that at carson trop by any chance?
 
Haha nice, i thought it was a sebae anemone when i saw it, wasnt sure what it was to be honest. What makes you think mag?
 
Last edited:
Haha nice, i thought it was a sebae anemone when i saw it, wasnt sure what it was to be honest. What makes you think mag?

I've kept them in the past and this is what small ones like like when they come in. Although I'm wrong all the time but time will tell. Not sure if I'm keeping her yet or not, just waiting out a couple months to see how it does.
 
Awesome looking anemone! Don't think I have seen that before!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new