Magnifica Aquascape.l

ambientaquatics.adam

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
3,890
Reaction score
2,256
Location
Janeville
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys, just wanted to share my new aquascape for my 120. My mags are my show pieces so I wanted to showcase them and give them all the light an flow they could ever want, all while keeping them isolated from my other corals.
Here they are in my old tank.
fts-5-12.jpg

And here is their new penthouse suite.
fts6419.jpg

And some pics
mag-garden.jpg

clownin-around.jpg

pillar-top-mag-garden.jpg

IMG_20190601_164954.jpg

IMG_20190601_223728.jpg
 
looks good I can't wait until I get a chance to move into 3 figure tank from my 75 gallon. You have enough lights to have anything in there.
Thanks man, I have a 125 but can't fit a 6ft tank in my apartment. I got the hydras in a tank break down and after parting it out and selling a bunch of stuff off I basically got the lights tank and stand for like a $100. I was gonna sell the lights as well but they were just too cool to sell. Plus the 120 is taller and I wanted to be able to grow encrusting montis on the bottom since I run a bare bottom tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new