• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magnifica for sale (from PEA) 250 shipped

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get some clowns to host in an anemone and they are just not interested in a mag. Purchased recently from PEA, 24 hour live arrival guarantee. Have shipped nems many times. A6BB78BC-F488-4130-8925-72A390D75C08.jpeg

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you need to terrorize the clowns just a little! Put your hand into the tank and chase them around, preferably toward your anemone. If that doesn't work, Melev has a method for dropping clowns down a tube and into a nem.

OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you need to terrorize the clowns just a little! Put your hand into the tank and chase them around, preferably toward your anemone. If that doesn't work, Melev has a method for dropping clowns down a tube and into a nem.
I actually bought on Etsy a 3D printed clown and suspended it above the anemone. The female milii grabbed it in her mouth and shook it around but they didn’t take the bait and start hosting. Bummer.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back