Mail in water test and dosing return

simplechef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Washingtkn DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Are there services where a water sample is sent, tested, and a “cocktail” of needed dosing is sent back to add to the tank? I’m somewhat worried about messing up the testing. Admittedly reading the Salifert directions is a chore. lol. I have a 75gal reef tank that’s doing great but it’s a matter of time before something will need adjusted knowing these setups just naturally hit snags sometimes. Thanks in advance!
 
Hello. Are there services where a water sample is sent, tested, and a “cocktail” of needed dosing is sent back to add to the tank? I’m somewhat worried about messing up the testing. Admittedly reading the Salifert directions is a chore. lol. I have a 75gal reef tank that’s doing great but it’s a matter of time before something will need adjusted knowing these setups just naturally hit snags sometimes. Thanks in advance!
Which testing are you interested in?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new