Mailer

LatinoHeat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
288
Reaction score
160
Location
West suburb of Chicago.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this may be a long shot but I received a mailer for $20 off my order or 20% off but my youngest son threw it out. If I tell you guys my address can you pull it up?
 
I know this may be a long shot but I received a mailer for $20 off my order or 20% off but my youngest son threw it out. If I tell you guys my address can you pull it up?

Each coupon code was unique, so I'll have to see if I can get your specific code pulled up. PM sent requesting a little more info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new