mainereefer 28g nano

I added a few things this week
(Botryocladia sp.)


corky gorgonian


corals- 3p aog paly, 4p peach paly, 4p green skirt blue zoa, 2x blue spot red shrooms
 
I added a green tree coral 2 1/2"- 3" today


todays fts
 
Last edited:
I have to take a couple new pics I added a couple pieces of gsp a leather coral and a small male mandarin
I dont think the leather likes the colder water
 
The tank is looking great!!
 
Love the seahorses. How's the tank doing? Would love to see an updated FTS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new