Maintaining proper water quality long term

redmarble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, for the excellent writeup. I'm just getting back into the hobby and find your article VERY useful, handy, and necessary. I still hadn't memorized the values but I now have your article as a cheat sheet. You just saved me hours in searches for these important numbers! THANK YOU!!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol when is anything in this hobby simple!? But you are right, over complicating the matter is usually what gets us reefers in trouble in the first place. BUt I have to admit, ain;t much simpler things than carbon.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice article Melev....Seem to be quite abit of chatter regarding water changes, carbon, GFO lately!!

Nah just forcing people to realize to do them regularly! I think it's the season.. with spring/summer here more people have lives outside of the home. Once winter arrives.. everyone is on their game water quality-wise!

Stpatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tagging alone. Great read. I am having problems controlling my brown diatoms on my sand. I too am running a bioreactor, carbon, dosing 7 drops of mb7 & 2mls of coral snow daily, no gfo. I was told to let the biopellets tumble inside the reactor. Could this be the problem? To much flow perhaps?

P

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back