Make Friends with Our Anemones! NEW LOWER PRICES ON MAXI MINIS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because Stichodactlya tapetum is the coolest, hardiest and most colorful anemone around, we always have plenty in stock! We've been busy propagating, selecting, and growing only the most colorful, healthiest specimens to give you "guaranteed awesome" Maxi Minis! We'll hand select them just for you! And we've lowered our prices to just $22 per anemone! Available now!

IMG_0220-minimaxistock4-720.jpg

IMG_0221-minimaxistock3-720.jpg

IMG_0223-minimaxistock1-720.jpg

IMG_0222minimaxistock2-720.jpg

If you love these amazing anemones, you're going to love our selection! Available now:

Stichodactlya tapetum - Maxi-Mini Mixed Ultra Grade- Super Colorful! - MORE

-Scott

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because Stichodactlya tapetum is the coolest, hardiest and most colorful anemone around, we always have plenty in stock! We've been busy propagating, selecting, and growing only the most colorful, healthiest specimens to give you "guaranteed awesome" Maxi Minis! We'll hand select them just for you! And we've lowered our prices to just $22 per anemone! Available now!

IMG_0221-minimaxistock3-720.jpg

IMG_0223-minimaxistock1-720.jpg

If you love these amazing anemones, you're going to love our selection! Available now:

Stichodactlya tapetum - Maxi-Mini Mixed Ultra Grade- Super Colorful! - MORE

-Scott

Gorgeous rainbow and teal! What a great price for $22.

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a maxi min so bad but I cant find them ANYWHERE local in any LFS near me, Obviously I have reef gardner and the like that I could arrange local pickup but sometimes it's nice to just go to a LFS and look at them first hand and not at a picture that may or may not be adjusted and super saturated to the point that it looks nothing like that when you get it home

I am still however setting up a 12x12 cube for my wife that is gonna have 7-8 maxi mini's as well as a dozen sexy shrimp and a goby/pistol shrimp pair in it

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a maxi min so bad but I cant find them ANYWHERE local in any LFS near me, Obviously I have reef gardner and the like that I could arrange local pickup but sometimes it's nice to just go to a LFS and look at them first hand and not at a picture that may or may not be adjusted and super saturated to the point that it looks nothing like that when you get it home

I am still however setting up a 12x12 cube for my wife that is gonna have 7-8 maxi mini's as well as a dozen sexy shrimp and a goby/pistol shrimp pair in it

Sounds like an awesome plan for an aquarium!. And it IS important to see the a tual colors of the animal! There is nothing more disappointing in our hobby than paying for something that you think is awesome, only to become a victim of photo manipulation on receipt of the animal!

Scott

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 80 33.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back