• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Make your own zoas/palys pack

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
2,416
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have these zoas/palys up for sale.
Make your own pack for $280 shipped. (You can pick 5 of different zoas/palys, the max polyp u can get on a frag is 2p and that counts as 2) (all 5 must be different, cannot be 2 frag of the same zoa/paly)

Speckled krak (4-8p available)
Space chaos (2-4p available)
Acid reflux (2p available)
Tyree orang rainbow (4-8p available)
WWC purple monster morph (6-10p available)
Scarface (8-12p available)
Buttmuncher (2-3p available)

Individual prices:
Kryptonite mushroom - $120
Unknown bounce - $100
Golden gonzo bounce - $80

All zoas/palys are cut to order, so once payment is receive I will cut the zoas/palys that u wanted and let it heal for a week or so. I also have some that are already frag and healed. Will also send a wysiwyg pic after getting cut.

DOA- I must receive clear video of dead coral in the original bag/container unopened within 1hr of arrival. I am not responsible for carrier error and natures act. Shipping is not refundable.
 
What’s the unknown bounce look like? Great price for the pack.

Thnx!
12ffb7a167125624e5d7336c148a70f7.jpg
 
Have these zoas/palys up for sale.
Make your own pack for $280 shipped. (You can pick 5 of different zoas/palys, the max polyp u can get on a frag is 2p and that counts as 2) (all 5 must be different, cannot be 2 frag of the same zoa/paly)

Speckled krak (4-8p available)
Space chaos (2-4p available)
Acid reflux (2p available)
Tyree orang rainbow (4-8p available)
WWC purple monster morph (6-10p available)
Scarface (8-12p available)
Buttmuncher (2-3p available)

Individual prices:
Kryptonite mushroom - $120
Unknown bounce - $100
Golden gonzo bounce - $80

All zoas/palys are cut to order, so once payment is receive I will cut the zoas/palys that u wanted and let it heal for a week or so. I also have some that are already frag and healed. Will also send a wysiwyg pic after getting cut.

DOA- I must receive clear video of dead coral in the original bag/container unopened within 1hr of arrival. I am not responsible for carrier error and natures act. Shipping is not refundable.
Can I see the scarface zoas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new