Making a Red Sea reefer 650 peninsula

Tofu Brady

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
172
Reaction score
40
Location
Hugo Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve recently been wanting to build another aquarium and I am trying to create a replica of the Red Sea reefer 650 and I’m trying to find the blueprints for the over flow area and I can’t find them also any tips to marking you own large aquariums like cutting the glass where I should get glass thanks!
 
Hello, I’ve recently been wanting to build another aquarium and I am trying to create a replica of the Red Sea reefer 650 and I’m trying to find the blueprints for the over flow area and I can’t find them also any tips to marking you own large aquariums like cutting the glass where I should get glass thanks!
If it was me I would buy the glass from a glass shop and have them cut, polish and seam the glass. Especially that thick of glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new