Mandarin dorsal fin damage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wicket30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wicket30

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
38
Location
Long Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed the tip of the dorsal of my mandarin has gone white. Is this something I need to treat or is it just physical damage? Please excuse the algae I'm battling.

20220214_142841.jpg
 
I can see the white area, but it’s hard to tell exactly what it is. Could you get a pic on whites with the fin extended.
Damage from injury is a good bet though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new