Mandarin's breeding

Google Matthew L. Wittenrich I think you will find all you want to know. I would post a link but I'm not sure if that would violate forum policy.
 
Wow couldn't imagine that being easy would love to know if you have any sucsess
 
Google Matthew L. Wittenrich I think you will find all you want to know. I would post a link but I'm not sure if that would violate forum policy.

I googled this and it is VERY interesting. He mentioned training the mandarin fry to eat pellets at a very early stage. I would think these pellets would have to be super small. Anyone know what he uses?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new