Manganese

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaeRae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaeRae

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
546
Reaction score
46
Location
Mt Airy,nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using this manganese along with doing a 3/4 gallon water change every other day. while also dosing Reef elixer. Is 5 drops a week safe on my 60 gallon LPs heavy tank? I have 5 Goni about the size of a frag plug and only two stay open. The others hardly extend out. I purchased the Hanna tester without doing research and not knowing that it’s not reliable for this application.
 
20260719_074133_31A3CE2C-F997-4EAD-B73B-602D44D6382D.png
 
Following along to learn. Hope you figure it out. I too have a Goni and heard Manganese may be beneficial but “who knows”?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new