Mangrove/Turtle Grass Anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter penfold2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

penfold2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
258
Reaction score
240
Location
MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google image search says Bunodeopsis globulifera (Mangrove Anemone or Turtle Grass Anemone). Some of the images look reasonably close. I'm assuming it came on my TBS live rock. Has anyone seen these before? First image shows it expanded, second image shows it contracted.

NOID_001.jpg

NOID_002.jpg
 
Um, this is absolutely amazing. I need like ten of them. Following along to learn more!
 
No idea what it is but yeah it’s super cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new