Mantis Shrimp Brain Teaser

Alexraptor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a fun watch, and brave of you in the end. Glad to see Bruce II seems to be doing well. :)

I hand fed my G. Smithii a few times, years ago. But I haven't worked up the courage to do the same with my Ternatensis, he's mean! :p

OP
OP
OneInchPunch

OneInchPunch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a fun watch, and brave of you in the end. Glad to see Bruce II seems to be doing well. :)

I hand fed my G. Smithii a few times, years ago. But I haven't worked up the courage to do the same with my Ternatensis, he's mean! :p
I've started doing this regularly and he is pretty tame most of the time. I'm careful to let go as soon as he grabs, as that tends to be when he has whacked the tongs in the past but so far so good.

Godsbane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed the damsels, was it hard to achieve ? Who came first ? The damsels before Bruce I guess ?

OP
OP
OneInchPunch

OneInchPunch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed the damsels, was it hard to achieve ? Who came first ? The damsels before Bruce I guess ?
The Fiji Damsel was in there before Bruce but the wrasse and dottyback were added afterward.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back