Mantis Shrimp?

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
6,545
Reaction score
7,829
Location
Nashville TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a baby Mantis Shrimp? I found pics online that look similar .. I'll try and get a better pic..
Thanks
BD

IMG_2030.JPG


IMG_2031.JPG
 
Just an amphipod. Definitely a welcome sight in any reef. Congrats!
 
Is this a baby Mantis Shrimp? I found pics online that look similar .. I'll try and get a better pic..
Thanks
BD

IMG_2030.JPG


IMG_2031.JPG
I was hoping so.. Was the biggest Critter I've seen yet(new tank). It was swimming around like a shrimp but then would crawl over the sand..
Thank You
BD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new