• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Many-corals, Polyps, Frag, zoanthids, palythoa.

Item Price
19.99-79.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Redan02

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have some zoanthids that I've cut. I'll be posting several in a few threads. If you're interested in any, feel free to reach out!
The fragments have 3 or more polyps; they are not the same as the ones in the photo, but we can sell some full colonies.
You can combine corals from any post.
$40 for shipping..

CP1.jpg

Firework clove polyps $39.99
Z2.JPG

Scrambled eggs zoanthid $24.99

Z3.JPG

Blue Lagoon Zoanthids $29.99

Z4.JPG

Sunny D zoanthids $19.99

Z7.JPG

La lakers zoanthid $19.99

Z12.2.jpg

Krack god zoanthid $79.99

Z13.3.jpg

Eagle eye zoanthid $19.99

Z14.14.jpg

Pink hippo zoanthid $29.99

Z16.16.jpg

Aoi zoanthid $39.99

Z17.17.jpg

Red death palythoa $19.99
 
Last edited:
What part of Florida you in??
 
Any blue lagoon available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new