March 18th Pizza night

Lance A. Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logan, introduce yourself for those who don't know you. Tell us about your tanks and your experience.

OP
OP
rad2dbones

rad2dbones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I work with Lance A Lot (Tim)
at the STL aquarium as one of the biologists. I've been keeping planted tanks since 2016, but in 2020 I got my first coral tank! Last year I started an SPS tank as well.

I'm a big fan of zoanthids, and nano fish!

Maxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to work early the next morning...hoping to make it and meet up with you guys.

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been to Art of Aquaria, plus I'm pretty sure that I'm on Tim's bad list because I owe him some containers that he let me borrow. I'm going to try to best to come to this party.

@rad2dbones you have any zoa frags you're willing to part with? I just put together a zoa garden in my 45g and I'm always looking for additions. I have a few frags I could trade if you need as well.

OP
OP
rad2dbones

rad2dbones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been to Art of Aquaria, plus I'm pretty sure that I'm on Tim's bad list because I owe him some containers that he let me borrow. I'm going to try to best to come to this party.

@rad2dbones you have any zoa frags you're willing to part with? I just put together a zoa garden in my 45g and I'm always looking for additions. I have a few frags I could trade if you need as well.
I do!
Fragged at the moment, I have Blue Hornets, Gatorades, Blueberry Fields, Whammin Watermelons, and Rastas.

However I have others I can frag from and those are: Snitches, Spitfires, Green Bay Packers, Sunny Ds, Stargazers/Daisy Cutters, and Ring of Fires

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be able to make it as well. I have blueberry fields, rastas, and green toadstools if anyone wants some.

@rad2dbones, would you mind sending me your address?

Cheers,

Matt

smoothdog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, wanted to make this one, but my son is only in town today and tomorrow for spring break. Hope to see you all at the swap next month.

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Logan @rad2dbones for hosting. It was a great night and a lot of fun to finally getting to meet some of the crew.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back