March 2018 club meeting

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our club member @thenissantech, Alex has volunteered to host March meeting.

The address will be posted in the private forum or through private message.

If you are a prospective member, please PM me. We love to have new members and would like you to attend a meeting first to see if it is up your alley before committing to the Club.

If you have not paid your 2018 Club dues, please make arrangements to do so.

When: Saturday March 17th

Time: 1-4 P.M.
Main dish: BBQ
Topic: marine pure

Please RSVP in this thread. Post what food you can bring for sides (no one is obligated to do so).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Palyzoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I couldn't do it on a Sunday this month. We will be alternating Saturdays and Sundays to accommodate everyone in the club. Hopefully that will help.

Haha it's all good, I just hate missing a chance to see club members tank. I will be on my way back from Hawaii anyway sooo, can't really complain to much.

It's also great the club is trying to accommodate for all members to make meetings!

Will Perry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. old hobbyist here in Knoxville, Tn. Looking for local clubs. I'm intersted, but I could use some info? Thanks!

OP
OP
cale0721

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be talking about the benefits of marine pure blocks and giving away one to a paid member!!! [emoji323][emoji322]

Will Perry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be talking about the benefits of marine pure blocks and giving away one to a paid member!!! [emoji323][emoji322]
Awesome. I just started ordering parts to drill and plumb a 42 hex I just acquired. It's an old Oceanic with a thick plain glass bottom. Really excited!

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. I just started ordering parts to drill and plumb a 42 hex I just acquired. It's an old Oceanic with a thick plain glass bottom. Really excited!

Nice! Very exciting. Hex tanks while visually appealing can sometimes be a challenge in terms of getting the flow right. But being a vet reefer I’m sure you’ll do great. Looking forward to seeing your setup come together!

Will Perry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Very exciting. Hex tanks while visually appealing can sometimes be a challenge in terms of getting the flow right. But being a vet reefer I’m sure you’ll do great. Looking forward to seeing your setup come together!
Yes! I have plans. *Devious laugh* I'm going to drill the bottom to plumb an overflow and return. Going to use the return to build up a circular flow.

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still up in the air as to whether I will get to the meeting. With the job change coming soon, I have to watch my schedule.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back