we havent started a list yet, but yes there will be a list. usually we just try and get people to bring chips, desert and drinks. if we grill we ask people to bring buns. as it gets alittle closer I will post a list of what is needed.
My house is in ringgold georgia. But Im right across the tennessee line out toward apison. if you know where bermuda triangle is, im 15 minutes away from there. ill post some directions when it gets alittle closer
Ok I guess we will grill hotdogs, and chicken wings. so if people want to volunteer to bring chips or drinks and plates and cups. also post if your coming and how many people are coming with you so we can get enough food. thanks
Im posting directions in the private forrums, if you are not a member and want to attend this months meeting we would love to have you. just send me a Private message and I will send you directions.
well I guess only tommy is coming since noone is posting! I guess you can bring yourself a hotdog bun tommy!
Seriously guys, I need everyone coming to post here and let me know they are coming and how many people are coming with you. I need to buy the hotdogs and wings and need to know how many to get. and if you can bring hot dogs buns, or plates, or chips, or canned drinks, or ice.
Sorry I haven't posted man - I will bring buns, a bag of chips and a 12 pack of drinks. No Dave I am not bringing apple juice ;) !! Do you need someone to bring bluecheese or ranch for the wings or are you gonna do that as well?
We will need some more drinks and chips and some dessert.