March meeting? or skip to April?

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since there was 0 interest in a February get-together, how about march/April? Most likely I myself won't be able to attend an April meeting (very very busy month). But we should still try to plan things out a little :)
 
Who says you need a tank to host? :P

On a more real note, the two guys without tanks are more interested in a meet than those with? c'mon now.. 58 views and these two hardcore guys are the only ones interested? :)
 
Spring-time fall out I suppose, lol. reef grow-out season, haha. I'll post monthly to see when everyone is ready to do another meet. Just a heads up to keep your eyes open, we will be doing an acro group by in the next few months (may to june-ish).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new