March Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkv1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Brandon thanks for the great meeting! I will give you the same respect you gave me when you came to my house and just not say anything about how the tank looked, I guess in your world that is a compliment.
All those who left early you really missed a great PEEP show.
:tongue:
 
sorry I missed it. Rev you can come by some day after work and get that stuff if you want. I had to pick up some people on sunday.
 
Hey bro I will not be able to pick up anything any time soon. Just go ahead and sell to someone else. Sorry.
 
Thanks for having us Brandon. I had fun. Your tank was sweet and Tucker is an awesome dog! It was also nice to meet your wife.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new