March PROP Auction moving to the 24th

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys. We haven't been able to find a place to have the auction at yet. We didn't realize how good Prankster's was until it was gone. We've asked around and many of these places cannot give us our own area or will charge quite a bit to rent the room they do have. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you talk to Dave to see if he could host it Studio Blue?

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you talk to Dave to see if he could host it Studio Blue?

Studio Blue is sold. And I have not talked to the new owner yet but I have a feeling the room that we used is going to be used for drygoods.

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about Joel at Deep Blue aquariums in Goodyear. It small but I think it could work. I didn;t think Dave has closed the doors and moved on as of yet. He said the papers was going to be signed next week. Just a thought. I wish I could pull some strings to have it on Luke AFB. There are a few venues that could be used but it would be a PITA to get everyone on the base.

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Frick, I just spoke with Joel about this and he is willing to host it. If you are interested let me know and I will give you his contact info and you two can work out the Logistics. Hopefully this helps...

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We might have a place. If we were to have it at Deep Blue then we could probably just as easily have it at my shop Titan Aquatics in Chandler, but I have steered away from that because we'd have to get chairs again and the smell is more than most people can take. Plus it's always a mess. LOL We'd expect to have 30-50 people so it needs to be good sized. That you lilchris for asking. Tell Joel thank you and maybe we can do a tour or something one day if he's up for it.

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, no problem. I will let him know. That would be awesome to have a walk through with him.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back