Marco Rocks Cherry Scape Giveaway (weekly contest 8/23) - claimed

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MARCO CHERRY2.jpg

We are super happy to announce a WEEKLY yes WEEKLY site sponsored giveaway here at REEF2REEF! MarcoRocks.com is sponsoring a weekly giveaway in conjunction with their "$1 CherryScape" promotion going on as well!

Be on the look out in their forum where they will give away a cherry aquascape for 1 dollar on Tuesdays! https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/marco-rocks.501/

SO NOW LET'S DISCUSS THIS CONTEST!

It's pretty simple and will take place from week to week. A winner will be chosen via random draw every Tuesday. Each week the rules might change up a bit.

This Weeks Contest Rules:

Go LIKE the MarcoRocks Facebook page here: LIKE MARCOROCKS
2. Share this contest on your FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
3. Post any post in this thread. :)

BONUS: Start or update your aquarium build thread here on R2R and include a link in a post in this thread.

THE PRIZE:

A Cherry Aquascape Shipped To Your Door!

**Please note that image may not always represent the exact rock that you will receive if you win**

13988704_1549316031760912_900757372_n.jpg

THE SPONSOR: MarcoRocks.com

Thanks again to Marco Rocks for this awesome prize and contest!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any post.

:p

Shared on FB!

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about those of us that refuse to or are strongly encouraged not to use Facebook or any social media because of our jobs? All of these contests seem to require facebook. I tried to create a facebook page just to enter contests but I am not allowed to have my real name associated with any social media page or I could be fired and facebook requires a real name... alass what do do.

PolackoTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 40 cube just waiting for some new rock, going to try a full cycle with dry this time around.

6305728a6224eef370dd84f904753afc.jpg

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for another awesome contest guys. Good luck everyone!

mgoesma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No
What about those of us that refuse to or are strongly encouraged not to use Facebook or any social media because of our jobs? All of these contests seem to require facebook. I tried to create a facebook page just to enter contests but I am not allowed to have my real name associated with any social media page or I could be fired and facebook requires a real name... alass what do do.
Facebook does not require a real name.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back