Marcus' Reef - 80 Gallon Mixed Reef

Your tank looks awesome, Id seen it on youtube but it looks even better in photos, maybe just because they are closer up or just me. With your mandarins, are they living off and pods from your algae scrubber or are they eating frozen?
 
Hello,

Beautiful aquarium! Wonderful color combinations. I have reviewed most of your thread and videos, however maybe I missed it but do you review a list your corals and placement?
 
Any Updates on your tank?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new