Mardi Gras

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,175
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took some time but happy seems happy again. Slow grow.
IMG_8255.jpeg
 
Took some time but happy seems happy again. Slow grow.
IMG_8255.jpeg
Just got an OG Mardi gras acan from BSA on Friday. I'm excited for it to grow out like your mini colony, how long did that take and how many heads did it start with?
 
Was BSA the first with a Mardi Gras acan? I know a shop in north LA had a colony that they put up on facebook for naming and they ended up with Mardi Gras. I think that was 5 to 7 years ago.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new