Marine Depot Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeoHawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GeoHawk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
613
Reaction score
11
Location
Trenton, MI
Marine Depot is an excellent vendor that puts customer satisfaction very high on their priority list. I received a defective float valve and they replaced it with no trouble. I would have received more problems trying to return it to my LFS, than I did returning it to Marine Depot. I have heard great things about their customer service in the past, and I agree with those reports. Buy with confidence, they will have your back.
Paul
 
I totaly agree their service is awesome.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new