!!Marine Orbit LED!!

ReefGeek_11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I had purchased this Marine Orbit LED because of the reviews I had seen, the only bad reviews were the penetration through the depths of the water, while I only have the 20 long so the deepest point of my tank is only 12 1/2 inches. I went ahead and purchased it, I do like the ramping feature, I do like the different weather settings you can apply (which I rarely use now) I feel that my corals are doing great! But I wanted to hear other reviews and settings!

I currently have it on for 12 hrs a day with sunrise and sunset set at 30 min ramp, 70% white and 65% Blue. I have a finger leather (top), frogs spawn (middle, bottom), Ricordia Mushroom(middle), nepthea Tree(middle), Kenya tree(middle), Green Star Polyps(bottom), they all seem to be doing pretty good!

Let me know your settings tank coral etc, or just simply leave a review! Thanks everyone!!

johnny4491

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us see the tank lol has nothing to do with this but your tank sounds interesting

OP
OP
ReefGeek_11

ReefGeek_11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439000727.397422.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back